Dental Care Habits Established In Childhood Are the Basis for Lifelong Oral Health
Even if it is a minor dental issue or a critical one, we’re here to help. At Paediatric and Family Dentistry, your dental health and well being are in the right hands.
FIRST DENTAL VISIT
DENTAL CLEANINGS AND SEALANTS
- Teeth Whitening
- Crown, Veneers
- Bridges- Non removable involving tooth preparation
- Dentures- Metal ( Chrome) or Acrylic
- Implants- in conjunction with referring Specialists
ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
Afterwards, a crown (cap) is usually recommended to be placed over the tooth to protect it.
SEDATION & GENERAL ANAESTHESIA
DENTAL TRAUMA MANAGEMENT
- Toddler and Infant dental care
- Management of the developing dentition
- Dental trauma management
- Management of mentally and physically challenged
- General Anaesthesia for all ages.
- Care of the elderly
- Restorative dentistry-fillings, dentures, crowns
- Cosmetic dentistry- whitening
- Oral surgical procedures-extractions
- Cleanings and oral hygiene management
- Root canal treatment